Friday, May 02, 2008

Two Seater Toilet

Here is something for those who have thought they have seen everything....a double seater toilet. Now couples and friends can visit as the poop together.

At $1,400 the TwoDaLoo is billed as the world's first toilet two people can use ... at the exact same time. The manufacture says it brings couples closer together and conserves our water supply all with one flush. I can hear their adverstising material now, "Couples that poop together...." The TwoDaLoo features two side-by-side toilet seats with a modest privacy wall in between.

An upgraded version includes a seven inch LCD television and iPod docking station so couples can listen to music together or watch their favorite shows. I love my wife, but I have no desire to be that close!

5 comments:

Stephen said...

That's just too funny!! Inspite of trying to live my life as green as possible, I do have my limits!
There are just some things I like to do solo - pooping is one!

Evie said...

Some experiences are not meant to be shared.

Barbara said...

Sorry but I do not want to share that experience with anyone!!!!

Jenn said...

it's not even the bodiy function that grosses me out...it's being that close to the SMELL!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is amazing.