Saturday, September 18, 2010

Neat Little App

Two weeks ago I bought an iPad. One of the free apps I downloaded is a handwriting app that allows me to write on the screen using my fingure, save the note and even email the note to myself or another. By using the different font colors I can even have a crude filing system by nature of subject. What a neat way to take a quick note at the meeting, out on the road or wherever and then email it out.

The following was a practice effort that I did a few days ago on the number of electric sites in state parks...they are relatively too few to the overall total. I emailed out the note to see how it would look. I is sent in a photo format. It is a neat little app.




2 comments:

Evie said...

Can you save it as a text file, perhaps in .txt format? That would enable you to import it into a word processing program and continue editing it.

Dave said...

The app automatically converts the message into a photo format. There is no text format option.