Sunday, December 11, 2011

Family Pictures

After church today was the taking of the annual family pictures. I had the designated photographer use my camera for our family picture. Then I took a picture of Jonathan and Maggie. After the family photo was taken, we headed off to Prime Time, a local sports bar, for brunch where there is good food and a host of NFL games at a time that are on the various large televisions lining the walls. Hmmm...I wonder if we could go for brunch on New Years and watch three bowl games at a time? Or dinner?



Here is the 2011 family picture.
















Jonathan and Maggie's first Christams picture.















Lastly, Saturday evening Evie retired while I was looking through marketing ssignments from the George Mason University marekting class in which I have been involved this past semester. After about a half hour Hypatia and Darwin disappeared. Below is a picture of what I found about twenty minutes later. By the way Hypatia is experiencing her first heat, and it will be her last.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

what a nice family picture. Everyone looks so happy.
It looks like the dogs are in Heaven in the bottom picture!

Evie said...

You'd better watch your step after posting that last photo...