Thursday, July 13, 2006

Interesting Site

"Where's George" is the current "Interesting Site" link. I received a dollar bill the other week that had the address on the bill. It is a site where you can track bills. I entered five bills and found two of the five had been previously been posted. One first posted in Baltimore 4 months ago. The second was posted in Detroit two months ago with subsequent postings in Richmond and Hagerstown.

For the Canadians, note that there is a link to the Canadian equivalent.

Why anyone would take time to design the site and why people would take a lot of time to post bill after bill is beyond me. Yet then again, some people have a high volume of time on their hands.

2 comments:

Evie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evie said...

I removed my initial comment because, after reading it, Dave made a small amendment to his post that made my comment appear idiotic.

I think the idea of tracking where money has gone is quite interesting. The next step will be getting the bills to spill the beans on everything they've seen in the places they've been. ;-)