Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blast From the Past 2

Below are a few pictures from years ago and are added to those I posted Friday evening. There will be more posted over the coming weeks. With each I have used software to correct some color and light matters, remove stratches, dust and other minor matters.

I felt a little mischievous this morning so I combined two pictures. The one is side of the first was posted in my Jan 3 blog. I came across the left picture yesterday. Interestingly the basic posture, including somewhat how the legs turn, and side of the sofa have remained after all these years. What is a little scarry is that we have a picture of me in a strickingly similar pose.











3 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm sure there are many pictures of you and dad in simialr poses. It is scarey!

Joanne said...

Interesting that Nana isn't much older than I am now in some of the pictures, yet she looks about 20 years older. Society's standards sure have changed that way.

Catharine said...

Awww...we were so cute! It really doesn't feel like that long ago.