Saturday, September 29, 2007

Colonial Williamsburg 4

I noticed that this is my 201st blog. When I first started I thought one blog every two weeks would be good. Yet within a 17 monhts I have hit the 200 mark.

Below are the last pics from Colonial Williamsburg. The first are of some characters, tradesmen and actors. The last is if the Anglican (Episcapal) Church that was constucted in colonial days. The church has four services on Sundays and over 240 families in the congregation.
























3 comments:

Evie said...

It was an enjoyable day. The weather was warm, but not too hot and definitely not humid - an affliction that plagues Williamsburg quite badly in the summertime. I think spring and fall are probably the ideal times to visit.

Barbara said...

looks like a beautiful place.

Jenn said...

hmmmm...those don't look like very comfy seats...