Monday, November 06, 2006

November's Photo Challenge

Barb's photo challenge this month is to take a self portrait. My preference is to be behind the camera lens only, not in front of it. I do not take photos well...and I am sure that those who see the results will concur.

Rather than doing one photo of myself I decided to do three. The first is of me watching college football this past Saturday afternoon.

The second is of me watching a NFL game while preparing to drift off to take my Sunday afternoon nap.

The third is from earlier this evening when I came in the door after being out with Josh behind the wheel going down I 66. I suspect that dad looked the same when he took my siblings and I out on the 401.








4 comments:

Barbara said...

ahhhh! But you didn't read the challenge, dear brother! You're not supposed to take one of yourself. Go back and reread it. After doing so, you may want to keep these photos anyway. Maybe Mr. Potato Head does symbolize who you are. LOL!

Evie said...

Notwithstanding the fact that Barbara, the founder and adjudicator of the challenge is indisputably correct regarding the technical requirements thereof, I regard the photos submitted herein as cute.

Dave said...

Ahhh....but dear sister, it goes to an artistic interpretation of the "respresentation" option. It does symbolize my feelings at those moments. Saturday vegging out forgetting about the world issues while watching football and drinking my soda (pop for those north of the boarder). Laughing and crying out at the missed plays by Iowa (what a disaster year...we loose to Indiana and Northwestern in the same year....how can we live that one down? And we gave Northwestern the first Big Ten win. The same of it all!!).

And Sunday afternoon, vegging too but in a different posture, slowly drifting off on the sofa while watching a NFL game.

And lastly, getting my nerves back in order after being out with Josh behind the wheel (he is doing well, just a little more refining). The pictures stand....symbols of feelings,including couch potato implications and all.

Catharine said...

Aren't we all potato heads sometimes?

Too funny...