Monday, August 07, 2006

Denver Trip


As I type this I am sitting in a hotel room in Denver. I arrived at the hotel late Sunday, actually just after 12:30 local time. By the time I got something to eat from room service and got settled it was close to 2. A 6:45 wake up call got me to my 7:30 meeting. What am I doing in Denver? Along with three others I am visiting various community and arts centers in this area of Denver with a design team that we are looking at using for a Corps building in Tidewater. Tomorrow there are three more centers to visit before heading home (arrive home around 1:30 AM Wed). Wednesday and Thursday will be sent on the road visiting three Corps which are 3.5 to 4 hours from home. I think I will be making Friday a shorter day.

Here are some pics of what we are looking at including in our new facility in Tidewater.

































2 comments:

Jenn said...

i'm all over going to a church with a gym, pool and hockey rink!

Barbara said...

sign me up. I'm going to that Church!